How to Apply
Application for admission to the NJCSTM Five-Year combined Bachelor/Master Program requires:
(Please note BS/MD applicants click here for admission information specific for the BS/MD program)
- Kean University undergraduate admission application
- Most recent high school transcript
- SAT test results (1100 Math/Verbal combined score or higher)
- Letter of recommendation from a science or mathematics teacher
- A personal interview may be required
A student must apply and be accepted to Kean University as an undergraduate before a decision for admission to the NJCSTM five-year program will be made.
Program application deadline is March 1st of each year.